Thursday, July 26, 2012

Checking in

I know, I know, I'm a slacker.  I promised a post heavy week, then dropped off after Wednesday.  The truth is, I really enjoyed being on vacation, like really.  My days probably seemed boring to most, but I could have easily done it for another week.  Or two.  I would get up, workout, then spend the day relaxing, laying in the sun, or watching DVDs that I never get a chance to watch otherwise.  I cooked a lot, went to a few zumba classes and took naps.  It was my perfect week.
Jake liked having someone to nap with


  Friday was the exception, I spelt the day shopping with my sister in law, and boy did we shop.  I picked her up at 9:30 in the morning and it was a little after 8 when I deposited her back home.  We hit up the outlet mall a little over an hour away in Aurora, then the Crate and Barrel outlet, finishing up at Ikea.  We got some great deals, and even did a little but of early Christmas shopping. (I am by no means liking forward to winter, but I can't pass up a good deal either)  My deal of the day was a sweet Kate Spade purse for $78.  Gotta love outlet prices! 

I've been busy playing catch up at work, but I promise there are posts coming! Look for reviews on my Clarisonic Mia, and Benefit skincare coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment