Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sale, sale, sale!!

I came across a really great deal from Tarte and had to share it with you all.  If you've never used any Tarte cosmetics, you're missing out!  Tarte is a line of natural makeup that has some serious staying power.  They're paraben, mineral oil, phthalate, synthetic fragrance, and sls free.  Makeup that's good for your skin?  Sign me up!  When I came across this deal, I couldn't pass it up.  Tarte's Amazonian Clay blush sells for $25 alone, and for only $45, this is what I got.




24 eyeshadows, a mascara, a lash enhancing primer, 2 Amazonian Clay blushes, a mineral powder bronzer, and an Amazonian clay shimmering powder.  Retail price? $505!  All this for only $45, this is about all you'll need!  Hurry, they won't last long.  You can get them from Tarte here.

No comments:

Post a Comment