Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm a Bzz Agent





A few months ago I signed up to be a Bzz Agent.  Bzz Agent is a social marketing company.  They send out products to consumers and ask that you share your opinions via reviews. Facebook, Twitter,  photos, videos, blog posts and word of mouth, it doesn't matter as long as you talk about it.  After I signed up I had to do a ton of surveys to see what campaigns I would qualify for.  It was awhile before I finally got selected for anything, but last week I received my first Bzz kit. 
 
This campaign is for Covergirl & Olay.  They sent me a foundation and pressed powder in fair/light.  I don't remember what I answered to get this color, but I'm more of a light/medium, but never fair.  I also don't wear foundation on a normal basis, I'm more of a tinted moisturizer girl if anything at all.  Regardless, I figured I could still try it out and give my honest opinion. 
 
First up is the COVERGIRL & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation.  It combines a foundation and a hydrating serum to hydrate, and improve skin over time.  It covered well, and didn't feel heavy.  I'll try it again in the winter when it'll be a better match for my skin and I can wear it all day.  At $20 I don't know if I would buy it since I can spend just a little more and get the Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint.
 
Next is the COVERGIRL + Olay Pressed Powder.  It's supposed to brighten and soften without being cakey.  I agree it's not cakey, I normally don't use a pressed powder for this reason.  My norm is a powder bronzer that I brush on year round.  Again, I'll probably try this in the winter, but I'm afraid it'll be too matte for me.
 
Also in the kit was a big stack of $2 off coupons to hand out, which my friends are currently enjoying.  I use a lot of natural products, so these definitely aren't something I would reach for, but I'm sure I can hand them off to a friend who will get a lot of use out of them.
 
All in all I enjoyed my first campaign, and I'm looking forward to the next one!

(For some reason my pictures won't load.  Look for them to be added later!)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment