Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Today would have been my Mom's 60th birthday.  I try to imagine what she would have been like at 60.  Still beautiful I'm sure.  She always looked about 15 years younger than she actually was.  There were times she was out with my brother and I, who were both of age at the time mind you, and she would get carded.  She would laugh so hard that she wouldn't be able to get her license out of her wallet.  It was a shock every time, even though it happened often.  She had a great laugh too, and even though she was sick for so long, she was a more positive person than I could ever hope to be.  Those who were lucky enough to know her, all loved her.  It was impossible not to.  So happy birthday Mom, I miss you terribly and love you more each day.
My Mom at 16

No comments:

Post a Comment