Thursday, June 7, 2012

Macadamia Natural Oil

I'm lucky enough to have a friend who's husband works for Ulta. While for me, this means friends and family discount days, for her it means unlimited swag bags full of products.  Awhile back she brought me a goodie bag with some stuff she wouldn't use.  Of course I ripped it out of her hands accepted it graciously.  There was a trial sized Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask in it, for some reason I didn't give it a second thought, and tossed it in with a bunch of other random samples.  About a month ago I came across it and figured it wouldn't hurt to try it.  This is now one of my I don't know how I lived without it products.


You use it in place of conditioner once or twice a week. Put in on after shampoo, comb through, and leave it for about 7 minutes.  The first thing I noticed is that it smells amazing, and a little goes a long way.  The trial size packet can easily get 4 uses.  My hair was so soft, and it lasts!  3 washes later and I still noticed it.  In the summer my hair takes a beating, between styling, sun, chlorine, and wind, so a mask or deep conditioner is definitely needed.  Macadamia Natural Oil has an full product line, if they all work as well as this one I'll be purchasing more in the near future.

The trial size mask is $4, and the full size pictured is $33.  I'm thinking it'll last me a good year though.  The week after I bought it at Ulta, I was at Target and saw they had a buy one get one free pack.  If you happen to come across that, buy it now!  You'll be glad you did!

(I just received a Clairsonic Mia, look for a review to come soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment