Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Get Naked


A little over a year ago, my amazing hair stylist told me about the Naked Palette from Urban Decay.  At first I didn't plan on buying it, $50 for eye shadow?  Then I started reading the reviews, and every time I went to Ulta it was sold out.



If it was that popular, I had to try it!  It comes with twelve neutral shadows, a brush, and a Primer Potion.  I rationalized that it equalled a little over $4 per shadow, and really that was a deal right?  It turned out that I really love this palette.  All the colors blend really well together, and UD has some serious staying power.  That primer?  I don't use it unless I need my shadow to stay for days, let's just say it works, really, really good.


I've given the Naked palette as a gift and I've only heard rave reviews from anyone who's used it.  This year they came out with the Naked 2, 5 shades are different and instead of the Primer Potion, it comes with Lip Junkie, price remains $50. 

I've seen other neutral palettes from other companies like the Balm, and Too Faced, but as far as I'm concerned, nothing beats the original. 

Last year around the holidays, they also had a Naked 24/7 eye pencil set.  5 neutral eyeliners for $32.  I was lucky enough to get one before they were gone, but hopefully they'll be returning.


Want to get Naked?  You can get yours here.



No comments:

Post a Comment