Friday, June 8, 2012

High Five for Friday


I decided to try something different today and link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk  for High Five for Friday.  Every week Lauren posts her top 5 things that happened that week.


Photobucket


1.  I did the Color Run last weekend. 


If it comes to your city, sign up and do it quick, it will sell out!  You don't have to be a runner, there's a ton of walkers, and it's not even timed.  It's the most fun you can have while getting a little bit of exercise, trust me!

2.  We had family in from Texas last weekend, it was the first time I had house guests that I didn't want to kick out by the end of the weekend, and I miss them terribly.

3.  I got my Clairsonic Mia! 


I've only used it once so far, but I think the only time my skin has felt so good is after a facial.

4.  It was so nice out last night, my husband and I walked the bike path to the town's farmer's market for dinner.  Eating that stuff isn't so bad when it takes effort to get there and back right?

5.  I've gotten a ton of new products in the last week from Philosophy, Zoya, and essie, not to mention my Birchbox is on it's way.  I can't wait to try them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment