Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Holy Grail of products

There aren't many products that I'm loyal to.  For the most part, I'll buy something, try it and move on.  I'm guilty of buying products before I'm done with others, and ending up with half empty bottles cluttering every available space.  I can't even tell you how many bottles of shampoo/conditioner/hair spray I have at this time.  I know, it's a sickness.  I think that everyone has their one holy grail product though, the one that you buy over and over and can't live without.  For me, that's MoroccanOil.



I've been using it a little over a year, and nothing I've found has made my hair so soft and smooth.  At $40 a bottle it isn't cheap, but a little goes a long, long way.  One bottle will easily last me a year.  I use it on both wet, and dry hair.  I've had so many people ask how I get my hair so shiny and why don't I have flyaways.  This is the answer.  Now, I'm told it's not for all hair types.  I have thick hair, and lots of it.  I had someone ask her stylist and she was told it's not for fine hair, however they do make a MoroccanOil light that can be used on fine hair.  Don't let the fact that it's an oil scare you off, it never leaves a greasy feeling, and it smells great too.  The only other MoroccanOil product I've used is the Frizz Control, and I haven't used it enough to really form an opinion of it yet.  They have an entire line of haircare, and now skincare products.  I'm interested to see if they're as great as the oil.  Anyone else use MoroccanOil?  Love it as much as I do?


No comments:

Post a Comment