Thursday, May 17, 2012

Do you Zoya?


I had never heard of Zoya until I joined Birchbox.  I pretty much never paint my finger nails, but in the summer a good pedi is a must for sandal wearing weather.  I'm really good at buying 15 OPI polishes all just about the same shade.  I haven't gotten a Zoya polish in my Birchbox, and since I didn't know where to buy it I had never tried it.  Last weekend I was at Ulta, and when I was reading the sign about the buy 2 get 1 free polishes I see Zoya listed.  Sure enough, I walk around the corner and there's a small, mostly picked over display.  There were enough let for me to pick out my 3 and be on my way.  Let me just say that nail polish is probably my least exciting beauty product, until I found these.  It was love at first coat!
  

I probably could've gotten away with just one coat, but went with 2 out of habit.  I've heard that some of  them are "buildable, jelly" colors, sheer with the first and darker as you go on, and they do that on purpose.  I haven't yet ordered from their site, but they do have a rewards program.  Also, they're known for sending extras with your order.  If you get on their e-mail list they sometimes send sales, like 50% off if you buy so many.  It's supposed to last 50% longer than other polish, and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, DBP and camphor.  Check it out and find your favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment